Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

July 25 - 17" HDTV



The Relisys RLT17AP15 17" LCD TV doesn't look all that amazing at first, but once you look at the array of ports on the back, the amazingly sharp quiality of the images it shows, you'll learn to love it. Ideal for a kids bedroom which isn't huge. I have this TV in my bedroom at the moment, and could, if I wanted to, have plugged my laptop into the WXGA socket into the back and started using it. The RLT17AP15 has no HDMI port, meaning it's not HD Ready, but can still play the Xbox 360 in High Definition at up to 1080i. Pretty impressive for £250. At least it was until word got out how great this TV was. Dabs ran out of stock and Amazon raised their price £76. Whether the new price tag is worth the features, I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 6:58 am. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home