Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Site News - No Updates

I'm sorry for the lack of news updates today, I've been very busy testing all of the sites new layouts before I go away tomorrow, making sure that they work in different browsers etc. I'm going camping in Wales. I won't be away for ages, just till Thursday. If you're lucky, I'll attempt to e-mail blogs from my phone to Blogger. I've not tried it yet, but I think it'll work. You'll just have to wait and see. Any comments on the new site layout should be attached to this post. Just so you know, I'm also visiting Lanzarote next week for ten days. More details will be given nearer the time. Thanks!

Delta

UPDATE: July 31st 2006 - 7:49 AM. I'm about to set off! See you guys around!

UPDATE: August 2nd 2006 - 4:44 PM. I'm back! And I'm shocked! My AdSense earnings have risen dramatically while I've been away! I've had few hits, but far more clicks! You guys must know you're great already. But I'll say it anyway.

Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 10:09 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home