Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Saturday, August 26, 2006

August 26 - Guess what? Pink.


I've had enough of pink this last week. Pink this, pink that, 'Oooh! Let's turn the PS2 pink!', etc. and I'm at exploding point. To top this all off, I've just got wind of the BenQ SL80 from a lovely viewer, who after reading my post 'Pink, Pink, PINK!', thought I ought to know. I already knew that earlier this week BenQ had launched two pink/feminine phones, the 'Hello Kitty' and 'Butterfly' AL26 slider phones, but this is just rediculous. It looks like the tech world got the message about the whole 'failing women' thing. Just stop with the pink! Anyway, I thought you ought to know about the new SL80. BenQ say it is a 'elegant premium class mobile... a luxurious design statement for fashion-conscious women'. In other words, it's just another pink phone. The specifications sheet lists it as tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE phone with a 1.3 megapixel camera with 5x digital zoom and LED light. Ot also has Bluetooth and 52MB of on-board memory. The phone has a built-in flowery background, but thankfully doesn't ship until October. We'll hopefully have a pink free September till the SL80 returns to haunt us all.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 2:10 pm. 1 comments





1 Comments:

Blogger Delta said...

If anyone feels the need to tell me about anymore pink products I've missed, please restrain yourselves. Even Seshi is getting fed up with pink and she's a girl.

3:14 pm, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home