Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, August 28, 2006

August 28 - Free Google Hosting

On Monday, websites, companies and organizations will be able to offer their employees or members, free online E-mail, calendar, instant messaging and a page creator. All of this will come with 2GB of storage and is kindly put together and provided by Google. It's based on the existing GMail and Google Home services, but also adds a page creator for hosting your own mini website. Google is due to announce later this year that it will also becaome a paid service for those are are willing to sheel out that little bit extra for a whole aray of new features. I'll be beta testing this when it comes out if I can get a place. Assuming google doesn't make it a privatised sign-up process of course. This is not much of a surprise as the comany has been touting that they might release something like this for a while. I'll keep you posted as best I can if I manage to get my hands on it.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:31 am. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home