Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, August 03, 2006

August 3 - Blogspot Blocked




All across the United States Of America, in libaries and schools, Blogger, MySpace, and a whole host of other socializing, blogging and free expression sites have been banned. This is worrying for blog owners everywhere, as I for one recieve alot of hits coming from the US, even though this blog is aimed at people in the UK. This could significantly reduce the number of hits I receive. The whole blockade was made in response to claims that children are at risk on the internet, but I can assure you, my site has never seen any content that is innapropriate to children as I am one myself. I moderate all comments and can't understand why only certain sites should be blocked. Hopefully they'll just learn how to use TOR. It's an easy tool for getting around filters and such. Thought you guys might be interested.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 10:38 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home