Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, August 28, 2006

Site News - Blogger Beta Hell

I'm not even using the new Blogger Beta program, and it's wreaking havock upon my blog. It seems that I'm not the only one though. Sometimes (try refreshing), the Blogger search function at the top of this page doesn't even show up. Other times, it does, but in a mized up order and is dotted about the page. I can no longer upload my own images to blogger and am having to hotlink to alternate versions of the image from other sites, and put a link back. I'm having trouble republishing my blog aswell! About 75% of the time I get an error message. But this is affecting many bloggers, not just the Globa-Tech blog. 'It's all to do with our new Beta program. Some users are seeing the side affects of beta services, while not actually recieveing the services themselves'. As that Blogger employee said, it's pretty much a no-win situation for people like myself. I've found some hacks round though which seem to be holding for the moment. For example, if you'r blog is being affected by the republishing problem, try to e-mail your blog to get it to post. Hopefully you've already set this service up, because if you've not, then you can't post till Blogger comes round and fixes the bug.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:37 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home