Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, August 21, 2006

Site News - I'm Back!

Well. That was interesting. So much happened. I'll mention some of the more interesting things that happened in brief. The power failed on the plane during takeoff. As you can imagine, alot of screaming, panicking, and comeing from me, extreme laughter. Being given shoe polish rather than soap in the hotel bathroom also amused me. Sometime I might go into depth about it all, but right now, I'm tired and I have to clean up some major bugs and spam on the forum.

Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 6:23 pm. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Spam? SPAM??
I think not ¬¬
*insert random rant about how I went on every single day and rarely actually saw anyone on, let alone posting*

10:51 am, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Spam, yes, there was alot. It was already cleared up though. Anyways, I trust that if there is much more, you'll be right on it. ;)

7:10 pm, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home