Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Site News - I'm off!

I'm off to Lanzarote. But I'm going to have to be x-rayed, hand searched, have all liquids take from me, be disallowed hand luggage completely, told I'm not allowed my mobile, and am going to have to go through even more extra security on top of that and expect a 3 hour delay. Why? Everybody else does, why should I be different? I'm not. After police foiled a bomb threat last night and were warned about another allegedly happening today, security has been tightened to maximum here in the UK. It's awful, everyone's scared, and it really doesn't help that MI5 are going round telling people to expect their planes to blow up mid-flight.

I'll blog when I'm back if I've not been blown up,

Delta

EDIT: Finally found some decent internet access. Not long left though, and a dodgy Spanish keyboard. See you!

Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:48 am. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! xD

2:49 pm, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I am. :) Thanks for your concern (I didn't get blown up.)

7:15 pm, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home