Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Site News - New Layout Version

The layout you see before you, is something that I've been working on for many hours. It's not perfect, but after alot of bug testing, I think it's safe to say that it's out of it's beta phase. The layouts name, Simplis1.01

It is based on the White Minima layout provided by Blogger, with many adaptions made by me. You may also notice (you'd have to be blind not to) that instead of the standard text link at the top saying 'Globa-Tech Today', we have a new swanky bar with our name on that looks much more professional than the text link. My cousin in Scotland may beg to differ, but it's the Globa-Tech Team's blog, not his. I've droned on too much now, but I hope you like the new layout, new theme, new design, or whatever you want to take it upon yourself to call it.

Delta

EDIT: I've now started work on Simplis1.02 It's much better than the current design, features two sidebars and far more easy to navigate. The right hand sidebar contains all of the clutter, adverts and whatever else, the left hand sidebar containing all of your favourite links. If you'd like to see and test it for yourself, click here or go to http://globa-test.blogspot.com/

If you find any bugs in either version (trust me, there are plenty), please let me know by leaving a post attached to this article. Thanks!

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:03 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home