Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Site News - Possible Downtime

I don't have a clue what's going on, but today, my blog and many others have been recieving an error saying '001 java.io.IOException: No space left on', and then it goes on quoting my blog directories etc. The only way I am posting this is through e-mail, and I'm not even sure if this will work. Fingers crossed! The error means I can't post through my google account, blogger, flickr, etc. and also means that I can't republish my blog whatsoever! This is a big problem and is why I haven't posted today. I sincerely hope that Blogger/Google get off their butts and do something about this, quick! If you're reading this, I'd also like to mention that I'm going to be running a competition soon. The competition will involve designing a new logo for Globa-Tech Today. The prizes for the best ten will be GMail invitations. I will NOT be giving them out to people who don't win.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 4:05 pm. 1 comments





1 Comments:

Blogger Delta said...

E-mail has even stopped working now. I'm looking at possible fixes and hacks around this. I'm also trying to get help from some forums. Please be patient. It's not my fault! It's bloggers! Post on the forum in the mean-time.

5:20 pm, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home