Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, September 15, 2006

September 15 - Hacking Routers

Brilliant for when your next door neighbours kids ruin your plants by kicking the ball over (that's been me before now)! But wouldn't you love to get your own back by messing with their setting and redoing everything that keeps their bank account safe from that international criminal accross the street? Well, I would, and that's why I'd love to redirect you to this brilliant list of default passwords used by router companies. I'm sure you'll only use these passwords to help your friend out when he asks for it. Yeah, that's it. Click here to see what I'm on about.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 10:21 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home