Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, September 15, 2006

September 15 - Talking Lippy

It shows that phone sellers are desparate now. I mean, bundling a phone with a $0.90 lip gloss that was probably part of a happy meal, I mean, come on! But Samsung obviously that making a phone pink and providing cheap lip gloss will sell well. Maybe it will, but I'm no girl, and to me it just seems a bit desparate. Then again, my sister would probably buy it, if she wasn't wasting all her money on clothes shopping. She doesn't even buy tech clothes! I'm ashamed... The Samsung S400i phone itself isn't that bad, and the lip gloss is also metter than I'm giving it credit for. It's Bourjois Effet 3D and is attached via a dongle to your spedial edition iMode pink thing. I can think of things that could be better attached to a phone, but a nice idea nevertheless.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 6:30 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home