Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, September 21, 2006

September 21 - Candyfloss Machine


Candyfloss. My favourite form of cavities.I was most pleased to hear that a candyfloss machine was arriving at our headquaters today from Firebox.com. The £35 ($70) wonder didn't dissapoint. Adding granulated sugar proved easy and we had candyflodd flying everywhere within minutes. As the machine heats up, the central head begins to spin, forcing liquid sugar through its tiny perforations. The instant the threads of sugar hit the air they cool and re-solidify, causing a web of sugary threads to develop in the bowl, wchich may I add is dishwasher friendly. All you have to do is gather up the yummy wisps on your candy floss cone and get munching. The whole process is really rather wondrous. I would reccomend this product to anyone with a sweet tooth, or a gamer in need of an instant sugar rush. That said, Marks & Spencers pancakes aren't bad with liberous amounts of lemon juice and sugar! But funfair candy owns. Buy this gizmo here or at Firebox.com.

UPDATE: I changed the link from 'Firefox.com' to 'Firebox.com'. My bad! Sorry for any inconvenience to you guys! Thanks Kevin for pointing this rather embarassing mistake out to me!

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:42 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home