Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, September 22, 2006

September 22 - Wii Calculator


I know that when seeing the price of the Xbox 360 campared to the PS3 I jumped to get it. But after taking in the price of the games, additional controllers and such, I was shelling out alot more than I was willing to. But now, thanks to N-Sider, if you're like me and plan on buying the Nintendo Wii on launch, they've put together a rather nifty calculator to help you work out the overall cost of your rig. Bring on the twilight princess! Click here to see what I'm on about. Unfortunatley, it's only for US and Canadian people at the moment, but hopefully a UK version will come soon. Go Wii! Go Wii!

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:29 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home