Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Saturday, September 23, 2006

September 23 - Food Tech


This may not sound terribly geekish or useful, but a new chopping board design by Jess Giffin and Tim Termeer is really quite the thing. Everyone on the block is talking about it, and they have good reason. This board has an in-built scale that can be seen on the picture, so you can be chopping away and then have a peak to see how much you have before throwing it in to your pan. This technology is really cutting edge, but it's a shame it doesn't come in black. Then again, they'd probably charge more. The board measures 10" x 15" and could be seen displayed at kitchen exhibitions worldwide. If this doesn't quite take your fancy, perhaps cake would.

That's right. I'm talking about cake on a technology website. I think I can be excused, taking into account that the cake is based on a video game. A Super Marrio Wedding cake infact. According to one of the wedding guests, the cake tasted rather 'Dense and suggary. Very candy-like, but not too sweet.' A good description! Click here to see for yourself. Now I want one of these for my Birthday!

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 1:22 pm. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

xD I saw that on Boreme the other day.
The cake I mean *wants cake*

1:58 pm, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

They did? I was tipped off by one of my regular tippers. Maybe they got bored...

4:44 pm, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home