Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, September 24, 2006

September 24 - PS3 Interface

Forget those pictures that I was about to post of the new PS3 interface, a nice tipster has just alerted me of this following video. I should have noticed this when I went on yesterday and noticed the Black Xbox 360. Darvitt! Anyways, here it is. A three-minute PS3 interface video. It's not half as good as the Xbox 360s. Well, you might beg to differ.



And there you have it. Sony's rather cheap to make rip-off version of the PSP. Did I just say that? Sorry. I meant to say that it was 'Gamespot shares their insightful views about Sony's brand new, previously unseen UI'. But that would just be lying now, wouldn't it?

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:08 pm. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Uh... Delta?
Perhaps get rid of the word 'darvit' for those who aren't familiar with fairy swear words T_T
In fact, I think the people who are would be greatly offended.

4:13 pm, September 25, 2006  
Anonymous fudgeboy said...

the sony ps3 ui looks like the psps sp much. i never knew it was looking like this all this time

4:44 pm, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home