Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

September 27 - Google is 8!

Without further ado, let me wish Google a very happy 8th birthday! As you may, or may not know, this week is Google's birthday, so it's fitting that they should get a mention. Google plays a major part in day-to-day life, whether you use it directly or not. For example, you wouldn't even be reading this now if Google didn't exist, because Blogger is owned by... Google! To celebrate the occasion, if you visit the Google homepage, for today only, you'll notice a slightly different logo. A cake with five candles, some sprinkles and a cherry on top replaces the first 'O'. I think Google deserves a very happy birthday. Don't you? Afterall they give to us, they even provide incomes for alot of people. I make a bit of money myself, even if it is only 20 cent a day.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOGLE! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!


EDIT: It appears that Weblogs Inc. isn't always the place to go for 'accurate' news. They're claiming that it's Google's 7th birthday, not eight! Nevermind. 12 year olds often out smart big companies, mainly because they're not in such a rush to get the job done and write more posts.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:29 pm. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Weehee ^^ 8. Wow. Google could be my grandma.
Y'know if it was a person o_0
But actually it couldn't. 'Cause my Grandma's 60-something. That was purely metaphorical...

8:12 pm, September 27, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I see. I'm so glad I hired you to make me graphics. But you do seem to do a better job at making funny comments on my posts!

9:06 pm, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home