Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

September 27 - Skype Keyboard


Well... I'd be lying if I said that I didn't find this interesting. The new Buffalo Skype Certified keyboard looks like something that wouldn't look out of place on an intergalactic shuttle from something like the 'Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy'. What a classic remake. The dolphins singing at the beggining is brilliant! But this isn't a film reviews blog... Sorry. I'm straying from the point faster than ever.

Anyway, as I was saying, the new Buffalo Skype Certified keyboard has a neat looking built-in phone on the right hand side. Only if it wasn't corded, I would have already ordered one. Shame really, what with Bluetooth not exactly costing millions now-a-days aswell. Well at least the built-in speakers make up for this. The fact that it will only set you back $60 is great aswell. Still, I like wireless, and I'm sticking with the previously mentioned Kinsington Skype Desktop Loudspeaker Thing. That was even better, even if it did cost a bit more and I can't remeber the name. But I'm certainly not going to be buying a wired keyboard any time soon with all the great ones out there. Still, if you're short on desk space and don't mind the clutter of wires, this could be a great addition to your study or office.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:27 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home