Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, September 28, 2006

September 28 - Corny FP3

FP3. I didn't understand it for a minute, then the cornyness dawned upon me. Horrified, I turned to write this post. Fisherprice have launched a 128MB $70 MP3 player named the FP3 (Fisher Price 3 - that's the corny bit I only just got). With rather simple, huge control buttons (as pictured) the FP3 player is quarely aimed at mouronic two year olds. Supposedly 'shock-proof' we highly doubt it will live up to the durability of the Samsung YP-K5. That was 'druability' in a nutshell - check it out here to see what I mean by that! Anyhow, the FP3 has a mini-LCD which does nothing useful, and a has a built-in volume limiting thingy for parents who can't stand any more 'barney the purple dinosaur and his 121 friends climed up a mountain last summers eve who met a big green dinosaur' junk. No kid in their right mind would want to be seen walking round with this gadget. Good-grief, NO! Trust me, I'd know... Trust Fisher Price. Pft! Yeah! Don't buy this... Please. These people give us all a bad name. MP3's should not be abused in this manner. Truly disgraceful.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:41 pm. 3 comments





3 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Delta, I wouldn't be calling 2 year olds 'moronic' when you /you/ can't even spell it. *Isn't editing that*

8:34 pm, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

:D Two year olds generally don'y know HTML, JS, CSS, Java or C++.

8:54 pm, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

And that makes them thick?
I don't know coding.
You're saying I'm dense?
(But I'm doing Javascript in my next ICT lesson. Whilst everyone else uses frontpage ^^)

10:23 pm, September 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home