Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, September 08, 2006

September 8 - Solar Markers


Are you a bad driver? Know someone who is? Well, Globa-Tech Today has always been eco-friendly, so we reccomend 'Solar-Powered Driveway Markers', perfect to avoid crashing into you house-front after a long night out. As I don't drive (I'm 12, duh!) I can't tell you if I find these useful or not, afterall, I've never used them, but my eyes and ears at Luxury Home Technologies tell me that they're great. The product page is here. You can get four for $90 or £50.

UPDATE: We've been receiving reports that UFOs have been using these as landing beacons when placed in a square. These reports are unconfirmed, but extremely worrying after the US have already aprehended 15 aliens prior to this. Could pre-production models of these really have been the cause?

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 6:01 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home