Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Site News - Digg Tools

You all know about Digg, Del.icio.us adn whatever else... And it's quite obviously the latest way to catch up on buzz, so that's why we've added little buttons for quick digging or whatever, below our posts to make it easier for you to submit our articles to your preferred buzz hub. I use Digg personaly, but I know that not all of you do, so I've added others for you sake... I just hope you use it. I've also been working on the layout, and think it's shaping nicely.

I'd also like to point out, that if you'd like a GMail account, I'm giving them away, so long as you do what is asked... See here for more detials.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:44 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home