Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, September 15, 2006

Site News - Downtime & Blockages

The blog had some downtime earlier due to Google's servers being updated. It meant that the blog couldn't be viewed at all and people were greeted with error message 502. Sorry about that! Hope it doesn't happen again. Thankfully, I could update during that time though. I also discovered that my blog has now been banned in British Highs School using certain website blocking services. Stinking people...

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 11:03 am. 5 comments





5 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Unfortunately, due to reasons beyond my, or Delta's, control or knowledge of why the heck it's happened, the forums are kinda dead.
Seriously. We can't post. But PMs work ^^

10:36 pm, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I can post... No-one else can! Hey, I can bump up my posts and overtake Seshi again! :D

10:39 pm, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I'm making an article on the site... Wait, no I'm not! We only even have 10 users, and only about 4 of them are there because they like thes site! The rest are either mine or Seshi's weird friends who want a place to spam!

10:40 pm, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

Hey! I resent that comment.
My friends don't spam.

10:42 pm, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I was also talking about my friends. And I spam in the, 'Feel Free To Spam Here' board...

11:07 pm, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home