Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, September 15, 2006

Site News - Forum Glitches

This doesn't matter too much, since only ten of you joined them, but we are having some major glitch on the Globa-Tech forums. Mostly it's just not being able to post (Which is slightly annoying) but there are some other things, like server errors, quoting errors, sign-up errors, everything really. Delta's working on it, but at the moment he can't figure out what's wrong. But if you can, please leave a comment. Help would be appreciated. We aplogize for any inconvienience caused.

Seshi

UPDATE: This is Delta. I've still not got it fixed. At least, I don't think I have. But all through this, I've been able to post. All I've managed to do is fix the forum clock. At least that's sorted, but posting is slightly more important.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Seshiat 11:01 pm. 1 comments





1 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

It seems to be fixed now, since evryone can post again :P
PM me if you have any trouble.

8:11 pm, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home