Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Site News - Readers Up!

It looks like our readers are soaring in! Even TheGadgetBlog.com have got in on the action. They've written an article, with a link to us at the end of the article here. Looks like we're starting to get noticed!

While I'm here, ranting on aimlessly, I thought I ought to let you know a few ways that I keep my laptop up to date with my needs for free. Well, for starters, you can download an ISO Recorder for free here. Google Earth is just generally useful. That can be downloaded in the 'Google Pack' in the right-hand toolbar. Firefox, also extremely useful Download with Google Eath from the Google Pack or separately. Either way, links in the right-hand sidebar. Picasa, same as Firefox. Link in sidebar or available in Google Pack. These are all very useful software packages that I use on a day-to-day basis. Best thing is, they're free! Just click the links and download!

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:17 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home