Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, October 01, 2006

October 1 - Duck Fadar


Sounds mad, doesn't it? Well my friends, yes, yes it is. Duck Fadar is an utterly senseless rubber duck, stuffed full with brightly coloured LEDs. The Darth Vader duck is hardly menacing, but still is a great addition to any bath tub. Duck Fadar is rather clever though. When out of water, his LEDs don't light. But when submerged in water, his circuit is completed and the LEDs look lovely, gently changing from one sinister colour to the next. Pink is hardly sinister, but the red looks great! See the picture for yourself! Duck Fadar is a great by-product of an intergalactic supervillain and a rubber toy. Get it from Firebox before it's gone!

NOTE: Some of you are reporting that the picture isn't showing up. It's stopped working for me on IE, but seems fine in FF. Some of you with FF though are complaining too. Seems to be a Blogger bug. Sorry about that!

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:21 pm. 13 comments





13 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Again, so cool!
Even Alex agrees ^^
I'm slightly worried about the pink though o_0;

11:06 pm, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

:D Yeah! Alex is there? Get them to sign up on the forums.

4:28 pm, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

She won't. She says it's too nerdy.
Besides, she's not my friend no more...

6:39 pm, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Why? What happened? Did my blog put her off? O_o Did she steal your man? xD

7:14 pm, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Wait just one moment... TOO NERDY?!?!?!?! Maybe 'geeky', but not nerdy! I'm taking that as an insult!

7:16 pm, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

We arguementated.
Anyway, she said it. Not me ^^;
Btw, which 'man' would you be reffering to? *raises eyebrow*

7:30 pm, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

That guy you like... I thought you said you liked someone in your school or something... O_o

4:50 pm, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

Well, yeah... But... Eh.

6:09 pm, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I knew it! Heh! So... Stay on here and talk... Forums are broken for me. Server errors. Out of my control. Forumer contacted, they're working on it. Seems to be working fine for some people though. It's kinda weird.

7:40 pm, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

It's fine for me and Simba. o_0
Timmy was on earlier too ^^
Speaking of him, he says he wants to make a
webbie called It-tech with you ^^;

8:12 pm, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Seriously!?!? Well, I'm putting AdSense on it if he expects me to update it! :D

8:17 pm, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

Okay.
now I can't use the forums ;_;

8:25 pm, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

And now I can =P

8:52 pm, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home