Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, October 13, 2006

October 13 - Terrorist Attack

This is rather serious news, so listen carefully. Today whilst travelling around Manchester, I was on my usual 41-bus route home. I pressed the bell like usual and walked down the steps. We stopped at some traffic lights. In the mean-time, I was listening to the bus radio as I usually do, and I heard the voice of a Stagecoach bus driver, followed by that of another bus drivers voice. Both were reporting that suspicious baggage had been left un-attended on the upper floors of two different busses (the numbers I could not hear) and that they were turning back into their depos. The bus driver on my bus immediately looked at me as if to say 'You better not tell anyone... please!' Obviously Stagecoach didn't want this to get out. This being the exact reason I'm posting it on a world-wide blog. You guys need to know. Not Tech news, but serious, potentially life-threatning news. This whole thing might turn out to be nothing... nothing at all, but I found it interesting.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 4:49 pm. 3 comments





3 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Did ya get scared?
Seriously. Not in a 'ha-ha-I'm-gonna-laugh-at-my-friend' way.

10:24 pm, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I was getting off the bus anyway. I didn't care...

Okay. It was scary. But only coz some big frigging scary guy was playing anti-white music dead loud from his mobile phone behind me.

10:31 pm, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

o_O Some people, huh?

What kinda music? =P

3:47 pm, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home