Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, October 16, 2006

October 16 - iAttire

It's very likely that all of you already knew about this site, but I still thought I'd share it with you as it offers some novel things to do with your beloved iPod. Whether it be a bulky original, a mini or an old Nano, iAttire.net has a hell of alot of costumes for all occasions. Whether you want a new iPod Halloween costume for 2006, a mini-beret or some boxer shorts, you'll find that iAttire caters for all your needs. I thought that with halloween coming up and all, this could be of some interest to those of you who haven't heard about it before. Even better, iAttire claims that their whole range is 'hand-made'. If it is, great! But we've heard this marketing ploy a hundred times before. I've already ordered my iPod pirate costume. Very good looking costumes. Perfect for that extra special occasion when you want to dress up your iPod a little.

NOTE: I had some great pictures to show you... Unfortunately, the picture upload system has conked out on me. Again. Yet another great reason to move to Wordpress. Adios amigos!

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:55 pm. 7 comments





7 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

You ordered a costume?
I didn't think they'd make a size that fits you. *isn't implying anything about Delta's height... Nope. Nothing at all ^^;*

10:23 pm, October 16, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Where the hell did it say 'I've already ordered mine?' It didn't. Exactly. I do have a sense of fashion, even if it is somewhat limited.

4:47 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Yes... I've ordered a costume. Sorry. I thought you were on about the toilet thingy. I've ordered an iPod costume though!

4:52 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

xD
But we all know you want to be a toilet Delta!

6:10 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Maybe I'm missing something, but why on earth would I want to be a toilet? *Sticks Seshi's head down the nearest toilet.*

6:54 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

Because being a toilet is your life-long dream D=
How could you forget?

8:05 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

That was your dream. Not mine. Mine was...

'I had a dream. And in that dream, I saw myself (end of philanthropic Nelson Mandella) as some rich dude sitting at a PC eating crips and drinking high-energy glucose drink 24/7 whilst bringing the latest tech news & reviews to cool people. People like myself. :P'

Yeah. You were the tiolet! *lol*

WOAH! Another weird message word verification thing. 'spern'!

8:46 pm, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home