Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, October 16, 2006

October 16 - Toilet Troubles


The annual 'How scary can you be?' halloween contest has an undisputed winner. This year, shocking both the petrified judges, horrified contestants and the embarassed winner, the Child Toilet Constume manages to shame all others. Never again will your poor child get a date to a prom or go out with friends. Surely this is the new definition of 'child abuse'. Maybe not the best costume for trick 'n' treating and not even a nice design. Don't ask me why I posted about it. Colbert was the one who told me about it anyway... blame him! Doesn't that kid remind you of the young Willy Wonka from the films remake? As if he didn't have enough problems already!

Minor sideaffects include lifelong depression and anxiety problems.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:05 pm. 11 comments





11 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

You shouldn't-- *snicker* laugh *snicker* At the poor boy Delta *laughs loudly*

10:21 pm, October 16, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Ooooh. I have no plans to.

4:50 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I've just got this article's comments so confused with the iAttire one. YES! I've ordered an iAttire costume, no not the toilet one... HELL NO!

4:51 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

xD You coulda just deleted the comment y'know.

6:15 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I couldn't be bothered. I'm tired and very, very annoyed. MORE ENGLISH HOMEWORK! 7 English homeworks in 3 days. WTH? Exactly.

6:55 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

I have two weeks worth of homework to finish tonight ^^

8:06 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Doesn't life suck. My homework situation is as bad as yours. The main reason that I've only made one post today... And that it sucks.

A garlic peeler. Yep. That was my best find today. Sorry guys!

8:43 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

I hate homework. We should spend the time off doing what we want...

11:11 pm, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Yeah. Homework ruins it all. The reason I wasn't posting yesterday and so far not today.

4:59 pm, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

I finished my homework at half-one xD *deadness*

6:42 pm, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Congratz. Still doing mine. That and contacting Colbert Low about a possible professional blogging job. Very interesting. Much better than even more English anyway.

8:09 pm, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home