Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

October 17 - Garlic Peeler

If you are above all us normal people and are determined to have an entirely automated kitchen, then you'll be in love with the new 'Garlic It' from Tichkum. I have no need for the snazzy machine, but it can successfuly peel onions, raddishes, peanuts (what the?) and peppers. The Tichkum website also suggests that you try crushing ice in the machine. I can't imagine what garlic tasting ice would be like, but I'm perfectly fine with getting it via my £10,000 refridgerator. I wish... As I was saying. The compact, table-top device can be seen over at the official media release.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:54 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home