Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, October 19, 2006

October 19 - Profy



It was bound to happen sometime. I knew I was brilliant (hardly)! Profy.com have snapped me up to their blog and have offered me a pay-per-post contract. Don't think I'm ditching you guys for hard cash though! You're one of the best audiences for a website I've ever seen! A constant never ending community with a great forum. I'll still be updating the website as much as ever, but now with help of sources inside Profy too!

For those of you who don't know, Profy.com is a non-profit orginization amied at bringing you the latest Internet, Blogging and Web 2.0 news. Seriously, Profy looks like a winner. Owned by Svetlana Gladkova, Profy.com is set to become one of the best new sources for news around. Stay tuned! Globa-Tech has a sister site!

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:02 pm. 3 comments





3 Comments:

Anonymous Svetlana Gladkova said...

Thank you for your kind words, Delta. I hope we will meet your expectations and the community we are building will be able to bring you and your readers the hottest Web 2.0 news.

6:21 pm, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Jeff said...

Hehe! I see you're making some money this time round! Nice one!

8:34 pm, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Ladies and gentlemen... I give you Svetlana!

Jeff! I had no idea you were still lurking around here! Nice to have you back!

8:38 pm, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home