Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

October 25 - President 'The Google'

World renowned failure, George Bush has admitted to using 'The Google'. In an interview, live on CNCB, Bush was recorded saying that 'I Occasionally use the Google. One of the things I’ve used on the Google is to pull up maps. It’s very interesting to see - I’ve forgot the name of the program - but you get the satellite, and you can - like, I kinda like to look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes. '

I think by 'the program', he means Google Earth. That funky planet you live on? Come on George... You know this one! At least he know how to use a computer. Relatively speaking.

Watch the video at Think Progress.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 11:09 am. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Blogger Timothy.W said...

The Google

I would never in my life say that!


I would say Google

5:52 pm, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Eactly! Shows how well informed 'the president' is...

O_O Good greif. He's stupid!

6:38 pm, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home