In a hostile takeover, Microsoft have purchased Mozilla and all of it's software rights. With this, Microsoft have announced that they will be retailing (Nope, not freely giving, but retailing) Firefox and Thunderbird under the following names. 'Microsoft Firefox Professional 2007' and 'Microsoft Thunderbird Professional 2007'. There are plenty of disadvantages and, well, not much else. I quote... 'Firefox 2007's new TakeOver Technology promises to protect your Windows Kernel by recognizing Symantec and McAfee as viruses!' There are other snags...
New Security Update. Using the following websites will cause MSFF07 to shut down unexpectedly.
- A Credit Card.
- Microsoft(R) Windows(TM)/Vista Operating System.
- Microsoft(R) Mouse & Keyboard (Hyperlinks will NOT work without these).
- Live(TM) Messenger (Required API to maintain dangerous CPU temperatures).
- Microsoft(R) Office 2007 (Provides the ability to scroll webpages).
- Quad Core Processor (For loading Hotmail.com).
- Any SLI Configured Graphics Card > 512mb (To Display High Definition GIF Images).
- 1024 MB of RAM (Compensation for Frequent Memory Leaks).
- 483MB Disk Space.
- Monthly Subscription to Windows Live OneCare
Product Page. (Yes, I know it's a joke... Just thought it was funny!)
- Any sites with the phrase: microsoft/windows/explorer/vista/bill sucks
Labels: Microsoft, Software