Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, October 06, 2006

October 6 - Poop & Halo


Two posts in one here really. The Golden Poop. Japan's best selling mobile-phone accessory. If you're slightly surprised and wondering if you're imagining all this, well slap yourself back into reality. This is the real thing. With over 2.7 million shiny turds sold in Japan alone, the Golden Poop is showing it's worth. Not that much actually. Why make a golden poop? Well, it seems that turd is an item to be worshipped in Japan. I'm serious! Check it out here!

Other piece of news and a big sorry for the lack of updates yesterday, I was competing in a big Halo 2 tournament, HFest, I just so happened to win. Done in Slayer mode with 16 people playing at once. 320 contestants. One winner. I am that winner! Muhahahaha! I came on top of everyone else (total kills from all rounds) with 398 kills. I broke the previous HFest record by 63 (Wow!). Second place was Martin with 287 kills and third place Sammy, a new contestant, with 284 kills (3-off second place! If he'd got them, he would have won £50 more!). So, I walked away with my bank account considerably higher and watched the other contestants gaping open mouthed at a video play-back of my best moments. I'd been tipped to win after coming second last year, and Jaikudo had come along to record my games. Thanks for the great camera work Jai!

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:09 pm. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Wow, they must have been bad to lose to you =P

7:45 pm, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

What? Nope... Some top-ass gamers out there.

I updated Globa-Toon Today today. http://globa-toon.blogspot.com/

7:59 pm, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home