Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Saturday, October 07, 2006

October 7 - Sony Super-Size


Sony doesn't do things by halves as this great picture from Gizmodo shows. There has been lots of speculation about why the console is hovering in mid-air. My favourite answer being that 'Those loud, powerful fans in the PS3 are causing it to float!' What a shame that the apartment block probably costs less than the PS3. It's an Ad for the PS3 in the NYC, incase you still don't know what I'm on about.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:05 am. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Blogger Delta said...

Woah. Some of you guys don't like me not being a huge PS3 fan it seems. Yeah, okay, I'm a bit angry at Sony, but you fanboys just stop clogging up my comment moderation filters. I received 7 angry comments after just posting this. Give me a rest... Okay?

4:18 pm, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

And again. Come out of the shadows 'Anonymous' and provide a name, else we'll asume that you're simply a coward who enjoys insulting my work just because I have a different view on things. But you are making unfounded points, and perhaps you should shut up and do some research before being lame in what you claim.

6:29 pm, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home