Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, October 08, 2006

October 8 - Free Coke

Hmmm... Free coke. An appealing prospect, I'm sure you'll agree. Luckily, some bright person from somewhere or other has a nifty hack which works on some types of cola dispensers. You'll be getting two cokes for the price of one!



DISCLAIMER: Globa-Tech Today will not be held liable to side-effects of this caffeinated suggary drink. This includes, but is not limited to headaches, nauseia, hyperness, etc. Oh... And don't blame us if you get arrested.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:16 am. 1 comments





1 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

Mmm... Hyyyyperness.
But I dislike Coke, so I think I'll just stick
to canifloss... If I'm ever allowed it =P

2:17 pm, October 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home