Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, October 09, 2006

October 9 - Spork of DOOM!


There would be one spork to rule them all. And the new Titanium Spork from ThinkGeek blatently shouts 'THAT'S ME! OOOH! PICK ME!' The Spork Of Gods is the ultimate pokey thing for any self-respecting spork obsessed geek. I though, however much I try, hate the name. Therefore, I have resulted to the awful, horrific last measure of them all. I've renamed the spork. As I was saying. THE UBER SPORK OF DOOM is the ultimate new pokey thing for any self-respecting spork obsessed geek. (That being all of us then!) Made out of titanium, the spork owns. Or as those Zero Wing guys prefer, 'All your spork belong to us!' Measuring 6.25 inches in length and 1.5 inches at it's widest point, the spork should fit in with most standard cutlery. A bargain at only $9 (£5). Oh come on... it's titanium!

ThinkGeek.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:22 pm. 3 comments





3 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

S-spork??? O_O
We are not worthy...
*dies*

8:02 pm, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

All your spork belong to us!

Yes you heard me 'Miss Seshi' (as Timmy would say), give me all your spork!

4:35 pm, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

Tch. Y'mean 'all your spork /are/ belong to us.'

And no.You may not have my sporks. Margaret says so @_@

6:16 pm, October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home