Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Site News - Praised All Over!

With site getting more visitors than ever (an Alexa rank this week of 247,862 with a reach of 15 million today!), I thought I'd just write a post to keep you updated on the situation. I've had loads of positive comments fired my way at Profy, '12 years olds. Huh… Amazing!', 'Boy... you rock. Welcome to the club.', 'Why ahould a person not write if they have something interesting to say? Is the age really such a big deal?' and 'You will eventually become one of our best authors.' being just some of my favourites. I'm now thankfully making a decent income (even if it's not spectacular) of $300 a month. Still, not bad for a 12-year old! If anyone knows anyone else who is looking for a professional technology blogger, just e-mail me and let me know. I'd be more than happy to have a look around and see what you're offering.

Delta

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 2:39 pm. 6 comments





6 Comments:

Blogger Timothy.W said...

wtf! 300 dollars, thats loads delta, 150 quid to be precise. I earn less than 20 quid a month so thats at least about 10x more!

8:51 pm, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Yeah. £150 a month isn't bad. It's about £160 actually. ANd that's ovewr 15x more than you get... How are you making your money Timmy? Pocket money? Pahahahaha!

9:26 pm, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

NOTE: If comments are being a bit buggy, don't worry. This shows up sometimes, not others. I'd advise you to refresh, but if you can't see this, there's really no point.

4:41 pm, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

xD

10:35 pm, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Simba said...

$300? I don't even get an allowence! =P And yeah, that's pretty good for a 12 year old, Delta. T_T

2:36 pm, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Thanks. =D

I've since got myself an Alexa rank of 202,000. Rather temporamental at the moment though. Some days it'll rock, other days it sucks. Like today it's 380,000! ¬_¬

4:23 pm, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home