Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, November 23, 2006

November 23 - World's Youngest Pro-Blogger

The Guinness World Book Of Records. Each and every year, it comes in a different, extravagantly designed covering. Being a fan of the books myself, I thought that I'd suggest a new category for the 2008 books. Blogging. As it plays such a major role in day-to-day lives, why not? So I set off on a journey. A journey, not only to get blogging in that great ol' book, but also to get myself listed in there.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I noticed that there weren't any records around concerning blogs or blogging. As blogging has become a major factor in many people's lives and is now a recognized news source, in my opinion, not having a section dedicated to it is unwise.

I'm writing to put myself forward in the proposed Youngest Pro-Blogger section of the blogging category. A Pro-blogger is one who 'earns their sole income by means of blogging or blogging related activities, earning a substantial amount of money each month'. As a 12-year fulfill this quite clearly, earning all my money by blogging. I, edited name, 12, am putting myself forward for this category. I blog under the name of Delta Taph, not my real name, but merely a fake name that I use to protect my identity. The record, as mentioned, will be based on age. I'm doing this because I believe that blogging is a great, great thing. I also believe that I am the youngest person who can be defined as a 'Pro-Blogger'. Putting myself forward for the record, I believe, will encourage others to do the same who are younger than me. If any further information is required, (Photos, Date Of Birth Certificate, More Information, etc.), I can be contacted at the following e-mail: e-mail edited - which is also the e-mail I use for blogging. I also earn from my personal blog, Tech.co.nr. Tech.co.nr is a technology, internet and gadgets blog, aimed at anyone, anywhere. It's address, is, http://www.tech.co.nr/ - As you may have guessed. =D

Yours sincerely,
Delta Taph

And that's it. Took my 5 minutes to whip up. What do you think? Well, I'm looking for sponsors in the form of anybody with alot of money. Let me know if you're interested. ;)

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:18 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home