Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, November 24, 2006

November 24 - Record Attempt Update

Wow... These past few days have been very exciting for me! I've been in constant contact with people interested in sponsoring me in my World Record Attempt and am very pleased to announce that I've just received confirmation from the guys at The Guinness World Book Of Records that my application has passed initial guidelines. Now, I've got an eight-page form to fill in and for the sponsorship to be sorted out. I've got some big names involved, believe me!

I can't wait to release more details, but once I've faxed off my form, I'll be one step closer to getting my name in that book. Not just that, but bloggers around the world will finally be recognized for their contributions and efforts in bringing a whole new form of media to the world.

If all goes well and according to plan, expect to see a 'Blogging' section appear in your 2008 edition of The Guinness World Book Of Records. In case you missed all the excitement, check out my first post and the last update.

In the mean-time, I've been listening to Weird Al Yankovic and his crazy songs. I must admit, that, Don't Download Me ans Hardware Store are my current favourites. Stay tuned! Things are about to get exciting.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 2:52 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home