Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Saturday, November 25, 2006

November 25 - Google Adds Blog Results To Search

Micro Persuasion points out, that The Google Operating System blog points out that a post by Andy Boyd points out that 'Google is now highlighting blog results in Web searches, much as they do for news. This is another Google test. I am not seeing this in my results, but it would be great if they released this widely.' =) I hope you followed that!


The picture above demonstrates what I was trying to tell you. Blog posts are soon to be added to the search functionality of Google. Now that, is what I call cool! Maybe you don't though. O_o

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 11:31 am. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home