Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, November 26, 2006

November 26 - Free Domains

There's no point in denying it, there are always going to be some bigshots out there with the spiffy domain you want. They'll be charging ridiculous amount for the domain, and you've resigned yourself to think of something else. Well if that's the case, as it was for me, then CO.NR is the answer. Read my post at Profy, or the teaser below.

Can’t be bothered shelling out top a top level domain? Want something that actually works and has 100% uptime? Want a domain that is actually free? Well, now could your chance! CO.NR is dishing out free domains all round, left, right and center. I’ve already grabbed my snazzy domain, Tech.co.nr, and have been very impressed with it so far. Not once, in three months, has the company behind the domain let me down. I’ve had 100% uptime, and the customer service is second to none. Read more...

Site News: In the meantime, I'll let you know, that I've been approached by a major TV, Internet & Radio network. Everyone in the world will have heard of 'em. What do they want? Well, they're planning to interview me, live on air. I can't say any more right now, but things are hopeful. I'll let you know as soon as I'm allowed to say more, but it's all confidential right now. But trust me, this is BIG! Wish me luck! Like I said, I'll give you further details when I get them myself.

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 10:31 am. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home