Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, November 27, 2006

November 27 - Cubical Warfare. Round Two.

We've seen plenty of non-destructive weapons used in cubical warfare (eg. marshmallow guns, foam missiles and sonic grenades), but now, I bring you the next-generation in the cubical battlefield. This ladies and gentlemen, is the real deal. A .17 Caliber Browning Desktop Machine Gun that will rip the pants of a Magnum .22 any old day!




And that, is why guns are outlawed in the UK. Such a pity really. I can picture the adults having great fun with a piece of kit like that!

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 2:37 pm. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Blogger Seshi said...

O_O;;;

9:35 pm, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

I wish I had your creative talent. I mean, the ability to sum up a video without even using words. =D

4:21 pm, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home