Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Site News - Michael Cheney

Have you ever been called 'a total inspiration' by one of your heroes? Well, multi-gazillionaire dog-owner, Michael Cheney just did. This is the guy behind 'AdSense Videos' and '11 Days To List Profits'. His list is longer than mine multiplied by 10,000! It started off when I was contacting him about an interview I was planning to do with him in the near-future, and was more shocked than your a pickle on toast to hear what he had to say.

'Delta... Hey, it's you! Aren't you 5 years old or something? ;-) Only joking you understand - you are a total inspiration to me, and to many others I'm sure!'

What? You've not heard of Michael? Well he's all that I'm cracking him up to be. He's spoken on the NBC power lunch (that should be enough to convince you alone!), he's spoken at the World Internet Summit in Las Vegas is again going to attend in Singapore, in just a few days time. Michael Cheney people! ARE YOU HEARING THIS? Completely mad. Completely true. I'm bouncing around, happy as could be. This really made my day. I'm still struck with shock and total disbelief. How mad can the world get? Just five months ago, I wouldn't have dreamed I'd even know anyone half as cool as Michael (excuse this, all of my other uber cool friends!) but seriously.

This is great. And Seshi, it's payday. ;)

UPDATE: Woohoo! I'm Cheney's little helper. :D He's uber cool! Buy his videos now. Whether it be the AdSense set or the list profits.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:05 pm. 7 comments





7 Comments:

Anonymous Jed said...

DUDE! OMG!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!

Jed

5:41 pm, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Tell me about it! I've never seen you around here before. If you're new, welcome! If you're not, my bad. :D

7:16 pm, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Timothy.W said...

what do you pay seshi for?

8:47 pm, November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Delta said...

I don't. It was a joke. =)

10:40 am, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Simba said...

Seshi /is/ his artist. X_T

4:36 pm, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Dude! You tellin' me!

4:47 pm, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Seshi said...

Muhaha, I'm wondering if anyone noticed I'd left for a day.. Or was it two? x_x Dunno.

But yeah, I draw, because Delta can't draw... BEANS!
*hyper from cookies*
GO COOKIES!!!

11:53 pm, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home