Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, December 01, 2006

December 1 - Anothr & Me

I thought I'd mix and match personal with public in this post. The personal bit? I'm very, very annoyed at goings on today. I've had a pretty awful day, and am not in the mood for much else. On top of that, Profy has been having some of it's own problems, complicating things further still. Here's a post I published yesterday though. Read it!

anothr.jpg

Anothr is a Skype RSS Robot. Before today, I’d never been able to appreciate why anyone in their right mind would want to be automatically notified by Skype, when a website updates. But to tell you the truth, it’s incredibly useful! I can get a direct Skype notification, the second that Profy updates! Of course, if you’re a long-term, dedicated reader, you might know that Anothr was first discovered over a month ago by our very own 2cworth. A good find it was, and it’s been interesting to see how the service has developed in recent weeks. It works yes, but I’ve encountered some things that I thought you ought to know about. While I was there, I thought there was no reason I shouldn’t write an in-depth guide. Find out more...

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:20 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home