Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, December 10, 2006

December 10 - Free PS3 & Wii

My good ol' friend Colbert wrote a post at his blog over at TheSMSGuide, about how if you live in the USA, there's still plenty of time for you to grab your very own next-gen console, free of charge!

I’d like to get my hands on the Sony PS3 and Nintendo Wii, but I cant. Coz I dont live in the USA. Darn!

Some high-profile giveaway offers from the likes of GameFly and Comedy Central are already finished, but there are dozens more still active and waiting to be won. Come across any contests we missed?

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:12 pm. 6 comments





6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey signed up with GameFly and won a Wii, no joke. Don't think I will keep it though since I just bought a 360 and love it. Now I am trying to get my 5 friends to sign up with GameFly. If I can get that, GameFly gives me a free DS Lite. Hurray hurray.

6:35 pm, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Wow! That's quite something... Who are you anyway? I'm not sure I've seen you around before.

6:44 pm, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry new to the gaming world. Well, not too new just new to Techzi. You will probably see me around more. I am still Mr. Anonymous but my real name is Paul. Thanks for the welcome.

6:49 pm, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Quite alright Paul, it's nice to see a new face. Just out of interest, how did you hear about Techzi?

Thanks,
Delta Taph

6:51 pm, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By accident really. I am always looking for interesting blogs and such and fell on it. I have been looking at it for a few days now and decided to finally comment.

7:08 pm, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

Cool... Well you're welcome any time! If you have a MyBlogLog account, you can join our community at any time.

If you have a LinkedIn.com account, then you can add me. My name is Delta Taph - Best of luck!

Thanks,
Delta Taph

7:12 pm, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home