Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Saturday, December 16, 2006

December 16 - Joel Comm

“A Free Christmas Gift for
Friends of Joel Comm!”

You don't actually have to be a friend of the the guy, but Joel Comm, an Internet Marketer, who's list I happen to be on, has just launched a free product, for all to see! The report looks at different times of contextual advertising... It's very 'to the point', and I highly recommend it! You don't even have to give your name or e-mail, just click the 'PDF' button, and off you go! It's very good, trust me. No strings, no bells, no whistles, just pure content. Nothing more to say really!

Nine days till Christmas now! I've been really, really busy lately, so my apologies.

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:32 am. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home