Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, December 18, 2006

December 18 - Subway Japanese Style

I'm forever getting told by friends at school, that my Subway addiction needs to stop. Robert Sanzalone (Check out his blog too!), a Web 2.0 Blogger, and good friend of mine, ironically posted this video on his personal blog recently. This is addiction in a nutshell. Classic Robert! I'm so glad they have Subways outside the UK though.




That was the thing that was worrying me most about Canada... =D

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 9:01 pm. 2 comments





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing this! It was one of those minor memorable moments in my trip to Japan. And yes, the coffee mug is trusted to be returned to the counter!

8:17 am, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Delta said...

No problem Robert. Thanks for stopping by! Subway just owns though, so I couldn't not share this!

4:24 pm, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home