Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, December 21, 2006

December 21 - I Blog, Therefore I Am

This has to be one of my favourite cartoons I've seen this year, and trust me... I've seen some very funny ones! Dilbert has done some quality work this year, bLaugh too. That's not to mention all the other, smaller cartoon blogs out there that I've had my eyes on. The creative people who make up our Internet deserve some recognition, so here I plan to give it to them, mentioning any particular posts that make me laugh, cringe or plunge me deep into the depths and the realms of my own imagination. In the mean-time though, I share with you now, this brilliant cartoon.

I Blog, Therefore I Am.

I Blog, Therefore I Am

For those of you who don't know, I won't bore you with a history lesson, but good old René was a 17th century philosopher, mathematician and scientist. Tally-ho... There is blogging to be done!

Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:01 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home