Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, December 24, 2006

December 24 - Internet Censorship

I'm really not sure if today would be the best day to look at this issue, but I think that Internet Censorship is a serious issue at the moment. Should the Internet be entirely free, or should certain controversial matters be edited to suit a wider audience?













Well, here is a prime example of what I'm talking about. bLaugh's artist's unedited sketch on the left. On the right, you see the final version that went to press. Of course, with a multi-cultured community like bLaugh's, I can understand why they'd want to censor a cartoon that made it out that all Terrorist's looked like the stereotype on the left. But I'd like to leave you to brew over this over the coming weeks and decide for yourself, whether or not net content should be controlled. Leave your comments, have your say. I won't be online tomorrow though, but playing with fancy new gadgets, and most likely having a great time on my Xbox 360. Have a very merry Christmas!

Labels: , , , ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:41 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home