Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, December 28, 2006

December 28 - Inkless Pens

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this at all yet or not, but recently, I grabbed myself a blogging internship with Gadgetell. It was a pleasant surprise to find a good friend of mine, CJCM, was also a blogger there. Here's my first post for the website...

Grand Illusions have created some very modern, stylish inkless pens, based on methods used as far back as medieval times.

grandillusionsinklesspen.jpg

Looking not much different from most other stainless stell pens, the only difference is that instead of the classic pen nib we've come to expect, a solid metal one awaits instead. Due to massive demand, the pen is currently out of stock, but more are expected soon. According to the manufacturers, on standard paper, the pen leaves a similar effect to that of a graphite pencil, with one major difference. No smudges, and rubbers don't stand a chance. With no ink to use up, the pen can supposedly last forever, but after heavy use, I imagine that the metal alloy would wear down eventually. Priced at just $30, the pen is poised to be a major hit. Sourced from PopGadget. By me at Gadgetell.

NOTE: Be on the lookout for another post by me called 'Lego Mindstorms Get Creative' which is due to be published on the 30th of December.

Labels: , ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:10 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home